Mar 11, 2012

I'm mourning for my life

I see myself mourning for other peoples lives constantly. I mean, I don't think I'm really that kind of person who cares about everyone, and I'm actually pretty selfish.

But I can't avoid mourning for the things some people won't have, won't experience. I mourn for the view on the window they won't have, that taste they will never taste. The things they won't know about, and everything that life is supposed to be, a good life, not a miserable, not a bearable one, I mean, I really good one. But they just don't know. They just don't know what they have been missing, and maybe they will never do.

It's a good thing, you know? not having knowledge about things and how they are supposed to be. The more I think I know about things, the less I know at all. I think it's all the same damn thing, not knowing about a thing or thinking you know it all. You are at the same point cause you still have no idea regarding the order of things.

I'm mourning their lives for them, and I'm mourning for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment